How to Make Sugar-Free Gummy Bears at Home
How to Make Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
How to Make Sugar-Free Gummy Bears at Home?
Salt and sugar reduction has long been a trend in the food industry and is increasingly valued and pursued by consumers. If you love gummy bears but want to reduce the sugar content, you will be happy to know that you can actually make your own sugar-free gummy bears easily at home.
You can use your favorite ingredients, so you can reduce the sugar content, eat healthier, and you'll save money in the long run.
Homemade sugar-free gummy bears are a great option for you to enjoy a healthy snack, without worrying about the unhealthy effects of added sugar. With the right ingredients, a recipe, and a little patience, you can make your own sugar-free gummy bears that are almost as yummy as store-bought ones.
In this article, we will show you how to make sugar-free gummy bears (with the simplest recipe and method) that are no worse in flavor and texture than those sold in supermarkets.
To make your own sugar-free gummy bears you will need the following ingredients.
- 1 package (2 tablespoons) of sugar-free gelatin (like Jell-O)
- 1/4 cup of fruit juice, such as orange, apple, or grape
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sweetener of your choice (such as stevia, erythritol, or xylitol)
- Gummy bear molds
First, make a mixture by combining the juice, water, and lemon juice together and pour it into a medium-sized pot.
Pour a packet of unsweetened gelatin into the liquid mixture and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
Place the saucepan over the heat and stir the mixture until the gelatin is completely dissolved. (Low heat is sufficient, as gelatin has a low melting point)
Remove the saucepan from the heat and add your sweetener. Continue stirring until the sweetener is dissolved.
Pour the mixture into the gummy bear molds and place them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until they have set.
Once the gummy bears have solidified, gently pop them out of the molds and enjoy.
- To add flavor, you can use different types of juice such as orange juice, grape juice, or cranberry juice.
- If you have trouble removing the gummy bears from the molds, try rinsing the molds in warm water for a few seconds.
- To keep your gummy bears fresh, keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- If you want to make your gummy bears more colorful, you can use food coloring
- If you want to keep the gummy bears for a long time, you can add a small amount of food preservative (but we don't recommend it)
This is a simple recipe and method on how to make sugar-free gummy bears that is very easy and practical.
Making sugar-free gummy bears is easy and fun. Are you excited about making delicious and healthy gummy bears in your own home? Get creative with the flavors and colors of gummy bears and enjoy a sweet treat without all the added sugar.Contact Our team
Agar Gummy Candy Recipe & Process
Healthy Vegan Gummy Recipe
An Overview of Sugar-free Gummies Recipe
We are a biotech company specializing in the research, development, and commercialization of innovative and technological food additives hydrocolloids Agar Agar, Carrageenan, and Tailor-Made Stabilizer Solutions.
With the extended know-how and experience in the research, application, and use of Hydrocolloids, we could provide one-stop-shop customized solutions perfectly matched to the needs of our customers.
Our products cover the needs of the Meat, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionery, and other industrial sectors.