Carrageenan Powder Manufacturer
We select high-quality seaweed from natural and non-polluted seas and produce high-quality products. Contact your carrageenan powder manufacturer in China.
What is Carrageenan?
Carrageenan, also known as carrageen gum, is a type of hydrophilic polysaccharide natural. It is made from red algae, an ocean plant.
It is usually either yellow or white in powder form and is flavorless, odorless, and tasteless.
Carrageenan gel is heat-reversible. The gel changes into a solution after heating and transforms back into a gel once the solution cools.
Carrageenan has very good water-soluble properties and begins to melt at 70, and absolutely melts around 80. It's also very stable and will not diminish in viscosity or intensity as time passes. Even when heated in neutral or alkaline solutions, the product does not be able to hydrolyze.
When carrageenan is combined with locust bean gum, konjac gum, and some other kind of gums, it can play a significant synergistic role, significantly changing its gelling properties and making the gel full of elasticity and water retention capacity.
Without good raw materials, there would be no chance to produce excellent products.
As one responsible carrageenan supplier, the carrageenan powder manufacturer we work with only selects high-quality seaweed from natural and non-polluted seas and produces high-quality products through advanced processing technology and extraction technology.
Please click the below button to download the all-in-one carrageenan specification.
1. In the food industry, carrageenan may be used as a gelling agent stabilizer, thickener, and thickener, as well as a suspending agent and clarifier and is used in products like soft candy, jelly, sausage, frozen meat, ice cream beverage, condiment, bionic food, milk jam, thick soup in cans, beer, bread, pet food and so on;
2. In the pharmaceutical industry, it can be used as a drug-suspending agent and dispersant and can be used to produce capsule products, etc.
3. In the daily chemical industry it is used in toothpaste, detergents cosmetics, air freshener, and toothpaste;
4. In the field of biochemistry, carrageenan can be used as a carrier for microorganisms and immobilized cells.
5. It is also used in other fields as a thickener for water-based paints, ceramic glazes, as well as watercolors.
Are You Looking for the Reliable Carrageenan Powder Manufacturer?
Yes, our carrageenan products are all Halal certified.
Yes, we have Kosher certificate.
Yes, 100% vegan, it doesn't contain any animal-source materials.
Yes, The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved the additive for use.
Please feel free to contact us for more information and recipe about carrageenan.
The regular packaging of our carrageenan is 25kg/bag or carton, but we could also provide customized packaging as per request.
Normally it will take only 1 week after receiving the prepayment or L/C.
By express: 100g
By air: 100kg
By sea: 200kg
Two years if kept in good condition.
T/T and L/C at sight
ISO 9001, ISO22000, HALAL, KOSHER, BRC, FSSC